Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" card that I cut from a bigger card (I just cut the bigger card in half and was able to get two smaller cards out of it). In this card I used some new stamps that I recently carved out of Speedball's Speedy Carve.  
I used some of my Rose Corner stamps to stamp the corners of the card with Stazon Jet Black.  I also did two leaves in the opposite corners.  I used one of my background images to stamp both sides of a  3" X 3" pink card stock square.  I stamped the bird and bird onto an ivory oval.  All edges were inked with Ranger's distress inks in vintage photo.  I adhered the oval to the pink square (the square set on point). I then clipped the square right up to the edged of the ivory oval.  Then I curled the edges. 
After i curled the edges, I adhered the piece to the center of the card.  I added the tiny pink flowers (I used vintage photo on them) with gem stones to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather