Thursday, January 20, 2011

Carol's "Curio" Mini Album

Today I had a little time to get started on the Mini 
album I am doing for the
Carol and I both joined in last minute..and are paired up.  We decided that we would just do a mini album..that didn't have to be 
Valentine's day.
Here is what I have for the cover so far.

I am using Curio Papers by Basic Grey.  I have stamped and inked..and embossed the cover.  I added some cut work lace paper (from the Curio line) and a couple layers of punched strips in black and ivory.
Here is a close up
The trim is Fabulous!  Got it on sale!
I added a skeleton leaf, some Christmas pick pieces and a stick pin so far...along with one little dangling bead that didn't quite fit on the cover.  The back cover looks the same, it has the Fab trim, but no flowers..or pokey things...LOL.

Thanks for visiting!
Hope this inspires you to create some beautiful for yourself
or friend!
hugs!

3 comments:

  1. You're up to your old tricks, eh, Heather? This is elegant with an 'e'! Love the rich color too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful heather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather