Monday, March 07, 2011

One of a Kind Card

Here is the card I designed for the 
365 Cards Day 4 One of a kind.
The leaves came from the 
Graphic Fairy
Here is the original image.  The leaves came from this card.
The pink roses trim piece is one I painted in GIMP.
Stamping was done using one of my favorite background
stamps that I drew and carved.
This is actually the envelope for a card that I created that is out
for publication at Scrapbook News and Review online Magazine.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Love the tea stained lace...this says "heather' all over it! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shawn, very Heathery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful lace and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauitful Heather, love the roses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather