Monday, March 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Card for a Swap..and Micupoftea's Challenge at Bellas

Today I feel so much better.  I did get in a little creating.
First I made a card for the
at Bella Creations.
This is one of Shawn's challenges.
She gave us the most beautiful set of tickets to use.
I decided to use the tickets in a Valentine's card
for the 
in Starr's group at Bella Creations.

I was the lucky receiver of Starr's card.  It was Super Fabulous!
I drew Sandi's name...Yay!  So here is a look at the card I made.
First I found a few images that I loved Karen the Graphic Fairy.
I just edited out the parts that I wanted in Gimp.
I then used the Find the outline feature on my Silhouette Sd to 
print and cut the images out.  I also used this outline to 
create my shaped card.
The Rose images came from Karen at the Graphic Fairy.
The little girl with the Roses came from a Flickr group.
.Above is the inside right of the card, with my dress form stamp that I made with the Teresa Collins stamp maker.
Below it the left side of the card.
Thanks for visiting.  I forgot that I had not posted this, because I didn't want Sandi to see it ahead of time.
Hugs!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather