Monday, April 04, 2011

Bella Creations (for Fun) Background image #1

I am still trying to figure out all the details of making backgrounds for blogs and webpages etc.  So I thought for fun I would just do something simple for one of the places that I like to play.
I believe it is one of the 
I used some of Karen's other images to create the background below.  Not too much added.  This is just step one.
I just wanted to see if it actually works...before putting a lot of work into something...LOL.
Here is a close up of the Image in the upper left.
(Minus the heatherahudson)
I used some of my other images that I like from Karen on here too.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely background! Isn't it fun layering images to create new/beautiful things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather