Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Master Boards

Sandi, one of my fellow DT members has a fun challenge up in the 
You are to create a Master board to use in other creations.  You really need to check out what the girls are doing in this group!  Fabulous!
I decided that I have all these stamps I carved about this time last year, figured I would use them.
Here is the first one...I will say they are addicting!  Mine is just stamping!  You can add all kinds of embellishments!
I have to laugh at myself...because when I was putting on my watermark...I said Mother board...LOL.  Must be my DH techy side influencing me...LOL.  I used Ranger's Distress inks in: Walnut, vintage photo, worn lipstick, scattered straw, peeled paint, tumbled glass, old paper, black soot, spiced marmalade, fired brick, tea dye and weathered wood.

Here is the second one...
Here is an Easel card that I created using the first masterboard (a copy of it) for the inside and back.  The front is just stamping that I did on plain cream cardstock.
I used the Bella Muse in this card too!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So Cool. Your card is really pretty : )Congrats on being featured on Graphics Fairy Crafts! Yay!!! Are you playing paper today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Heather you rock.........love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather that easel card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us again on ABC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather