Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow Week #29 Pretty in Pink!

Hello Friends!!

It is week #29 at Sugar Creek Hollow and our challenge this week is "Pretty in Pink."  We would love to see your vintage or shabby chic creations created this week with Monochromatic shades of pink!  I just LOVE pink, so I had a lot of fun creating my card this week.
Pin It!

I stared out with some pink patterned paper from my stash, used one of my favorite spellbinder dies to cut out a fancy square out of a matching pink cardstock.  Inked all my edges with worn lipstick distress ink by ranger.  Next I wrapped some cotton candy baker's twine from Really Reasonable ribbon around my fancy square frame, then elevated it from my pp with pop dots, then elevated my 
sweet image that I found at the Graphic's Fairy with pop dots as well.
I took a piece of the ivory jute trim, inked it with Worn Lipstick distress ink from Ranger, and tucked it under my little "Dream" sentiment that I created with a scrap piece of pink card stock.  I used some pink flatback pearls (from Pro 31 Designs) as well as some pink sheer polka dot ribbon (from Really reasonable ribbon) to finish off the top of my diecut. 
In the close up above, you can see the Ivory jute trim (which I also inked with Ranger's worn lipstick to match), and the fabby bow that I created with the yummy pink with polkadots sheer ribbon, both from Really Reasonable ribbon.  The soft pink rosettes are from my stash.   Finished off the edges with the Pro 31 Designs pink blingy bling trim.  I used one little blingy bling for a broach on my sweet little Girl image from the Graphic Fairy.
The Yummy pink heart shaped pearls, ivory leaf trim (which I inked with worn lipstick to match), and pink mulberry roses  all came from Pro 31 Designs

So, lets see your Monochromatic Shades of Pink Shabby Chic and Vintage Creations this week!! Don't forget to link up to Sugar Creek Hollow!!


I will be sharing with 
Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs!!
Heather

13 comments:

  1. Oh so ``pretty in pink``! A totally Heather card LOL I`ve posted an image today and encouraged visitors to pop over and see what you are up to. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, I love all the fabulous details and the delightful vintage image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty Heather! I love that image and her cute little broach! Also loving the way you have the cotton candy twine on your die cut!
    Hugs BOLB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on the card. Looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:35 PM

    Oh My GOODNESS Heather....This is SO GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorei scartão rosa...vários, vários, vários detalhes fabulosos rosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty confection of pinks Heather
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spotted this lovely pink card on Make it monday ..came in for detail look and was amazed ! You have done it beautifully loved the way you have embellished it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and I love all the pink...beautiful embellishments too.. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so sweet Heather. Of course I love that is it all done in "pink"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #111 and #124.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia




    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather