Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sweet Vintage Valentine's Day Cherub Card

Hello Friends!
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!
I had a bit of time to play...thank goodness there is a little break between Christmas and New Years!
Today I am sharing with you my Really Reasonable Ribbon Post.
Kinda Clean and Simple
(I will refer to this in the future as KCAS...lol)
 I finished this card in under 6 min.  I was pretty impressed and actually okay with the fact that it didn't have a ton of yummy stuff on it.  Scor Tape is holding down my text boxes and Sheer Ivory/Cream two tone ribbonMy vintage button is tied with Peppermint Baker's Twine The bow was made using my 
 Bow it All tool!! 
Here are a couple close ups.
The other side

You can find the Sweet Cherub Image in my Etsy here
Here is what it looks like :0)


Before I forget it is Voting Time at
Gecko Galz
So if you wouldn't mind sending an email to LeeAnne saying you love my Christmas tag..I could possibly win something...:0)
Here is her email:  geckogalz2014@gmail.com
Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs!!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather