Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"My Love" Cherub Reliquary Valentine's Day Magnet

Hello Friends!!
 Today I am sharing my second Guest Designer Project using 
I used my Tiny Hearts in Pink Digital Paper to cover the back piece of the Reliquary frame.  I used one of my Valentine Cherubs as my focal.  
I used White Gesso on all the other chipboard pieces.  I glued the top piece of the Reliquary to the bottom piece.  I painted this turquoise, golden yellow and green (please refer to photo).
After I painted this piece I stamped it with Forget-Me-Not Archival Ink.  The bird piece was painted brown, blue and pink.  I did add some Pink Mulberry flowers and green dot glitter leaves.
 The Dangle was painted green, golden yellow, and pink. I used a number stamp and Carnation Red Archival Ink.
Coordinated glitters were added to the piece.
The Stackable label:  the base was painted green, top gesso with blue accents.   Of course I doodled on the whole piece with a black pen.
I just added a couple magnets to the back, so it can hang on our back door.
I hope you find some time to break out your chipboard pieces and get creative!!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! So much fun painting pieces isn't it...nice break from the norm! Super sparkling pretty!
    BOLB Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather. This is really lovely. I see lots of sparkle and shine there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather