Wednesday, October 04, 2017

18 Halloween Large Tag Backgrounds Digital Collage Sheet Set

Hello Friends!
I had a little time to play around on the computer again and came up with some Halloween Large Tag Bases that will work great as a base layer for my Halloween Images.
I just LOVE Halloween!  Once I got started...it was hard to stop!
So in this set you will get 18 tag bases!  You can find this set in the Halloween Section of my Etsy Shop here....for $6.




I can't wait to print these out and use them!  It all comes down to that getting my area cleaned up and moving the new computer to the new area...figuring out how to get my old programs and get them working again.

Thank you for Visiting!
Hugs!!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather